As cities go, Cape Town has it all.
From golden beaches and unforgettable hiking trails to world renowned restaurants, accommodation, the Mother city’s natural beauty is only matched by its eclectic mix of authentic charm and comfort.
And we’re not just saying that because Pure Local’s HQ is in Cape Town. With a colourful mashup of cultures, cuisines and picture perfect landscapes, it’s no wonder our beautiful city continues to top ultimate destination lists across the globe.
You’ve got the Stellenbosch winelands, Kirstenbosch botanical gardens and Sea Point promenade all within a convenient hour’s drive. When it comes to an ideal balance of great weather, safety and a myriad of natural and historical attractions, look no further.
And did we mention the food? Cape Town’s middle name happens to be the Foodie Capital of the world (quite a mouthful, we know). Nightowls will also be happy to know that the city glows by night, offering some of the best nightlife options, exclusive events and outdoor festivals in the southern hemisphere.
Make it a Pure Local experience, and dive right in:
- Exclusive bookings and skipping queues
- Private tours, safaris and city experiences
- Wine farm adventures and peninsula drives
- Take advantage of long summers on the beach
- Plenty historical attractions and visits to Robben Island
- Watersports, shark cage diving, sailing trips